1) You are not allowed to attack any wrestler from the PWSF roster without direct orders from the head bookers to further inprove storyline or from the wrestler that you are using.
2) If you want to include another wrestler from the PWSF roster you must inform that person that you will do so and how you will use that wrestler. If the wrestler does not want you to use his wrestler in the roleplay then you may not use him or her. People are allowed to be made up though.
3) No killing, disfiguring, raping, kidnapping or use of guns/bombs in roleplays.
4) All decisions made by the bookers are final and are not to be questioned.
5)The minimum number of roleplays/ Promo's a week is 2. You must try and make these of your highest quality to win your matches. Failure to roleplay within 3 weeks may result in severe consequences maybe even termination from this E-federation.
This can be avoided though if you notify a head member of staff or booker that you will be unable to roleplay for a certain amount of time.
7) The outcome of your matches is decided on via your promos ie roleplays and sometimes storylines.The number of roleplays is a factor but it should be know that it is quality NOT quantity that wins matches.